Software Engineer - Test Tools TeamMapscape via MCA (September 2015 - Now)
Designing, implementing and maintaining highly advanced software tooling which are used to process digital geographic data of world leading data providers. The processed geographic data will be used in worldwide navigation products of market leading customers like VW, BMW, Daimler, Tesla and Ferrari.
The Test Tools team manage the suite of tools used for conversion, test and visualization of maps.
- Developping and maintaining conversion, test and visualisation tooling;
- Performance benchmark;
- Monitoring regression tests;
- Performing peer code reviews;
- Performing development test;
- Creating and updating documentation.
- Parallelization of the displaying process for the map visualisation tool in order to speed up rendering for large maps, decrease latency and increase FPS;
- Creation of a tool aiming to test and compare Full-Text Search data;
- Creation of a highlight section in the regression tests dashboard.
Software Engineer Apprentice - R&DLumiplan (September 2012 - September 2015)
During three years I worked autonomously on different research projects aiming to improve gathering of information, management, supervision and installation of all embedded equipment developed by Lumiplan Duhamel. I developed real-time embedded softwares, in which performance, robustness and reliability are crucial.
Final year - Period of 7 months
Study, design and develop a solution that provides a partial, and later full, auto-configuration of Lumiplan-Duhamel products when installed onboard. The solution scope goes from a first installation to addition of equipment, and includes maintenance. Thus will help Lumiplan operators to be more efficient and faster to realize such operations.
Direct benefits are installation time decreased, less operator actions on equipment (which can be source of failure) and generalized solution; auto-configuration is designed to work whatever customer, installation type and location, independent of vehicles. Hence the solution lead to less cost for installation, addition of equipment and maintenance.
Self-governing management of a full software development life cycle following ISO 9001 standards: planning, specifications, validation plan, development, deployment and integration.
Two first years - Periods of 6 weeks
C/C++ program development intended to improve monitoring and maintenance of systems and equipment embedded.
- Program to obtain information on embedded equipments in a vehicle(GPS, speed, journey, etc);
- Development of a software to test a LED displayer in C#;
- Development of an SNMP agent in C++ for an embedded monitoring equipment;
- Development of a SNMP manager in C# to queries SNMP agents and allow technicians to obtains information and configure embedded equipments;
- Development of SNMP agent on another embedded equipment in C with Keil OS.
Gradual increasing level of responsibilities for the software development life cycle (e.g. validation plan, planning, etc.).
Final Year Internship in Software DevelopmentBusiness & Decision (April - June 2012)
Software development in Java using the API Apache POI, creation of KSH scripts.
API: Apache POI
Teaching for First Year StudentsAix-Marseille University (Academic year 2011-2012)
Selection of the top five second year students. Classes to volunteers or first year students facing issues in the following computer science fields: algorithm, database, development C++ or Java, system and network.